The Ultimate Midtown Tour
& Empire State Building
Child (Under 6) $125
Want to see as much of Manhattan as you can in a short amount of time? This is the tour for you!
The Midtown Tour is the ideal tour to get orientated and see the most iconic locations in New York. You'll begin at Saint Patrick's Cathedral and visit all the quintessential NYC sights such as; Grand Central Station, Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, Times Square, the New York Public Library, Bryant Park and of course - The Empire State Building.
At the conclusion of the tour, you will be given priority tickets to ascend to the 86th and 102nd Floor Observatory Decks of the Empire State Building and have access to their premium Interactive Audio Guide.
WHERE: Saint Patrick's Cathedral
(5th Avenue between 50th & 51st Street)
WHEN: 10:45AM **Please arrive on time as tours begin at 11:00AM SHARP
WHY: Because you deserve THE BEST
HOW: Click here to book!
- 1.5 Hour Tour
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Priority Entry Tickets to the Empire State Building
(86th & 102nd Floor Observatory Decks)
- Empire State Building Interactive Audio Guide
- Midtown Map
- Local Recommendations Guide
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
What to leave at the hotel room:
- Cans, bottles, flasks, etc.
- Knives, weapons, tweezers, sharp pointy objects
- Professional cameras, equipment and mono/bi/tripods
- Sports Equipment
- Large packages, suitcases, carry-on luggage
- Musical Instruements
- Tours depart daily Monday-Sunday at 10:00AM
- Bookings must be made 12 hours in advance
- Refunds can be issued up to 24 hours before a tour
- Terms & Conditions apply
- For more information call 833-828-2692 (833-TBTCNYC)
- Or email us at email@example.com